Les Brown – Digital Immersion Speakers Program
Discover The Ins & Outs of the “Income-Producing Side” of the Speaking Business…
Use the same secrets Les Brown used to get 150-200 speaking inquiry calls per day. You won’t find these in marketing books or courses!• Create Demand. Raise Fees. Repeat. Discover the “3 R’s” that Govern All Business – Focus intently on these and people will start seeking you out. This is the key to positioning yourself so you must keep raising your fees to keep up with demand.
• How to Find Your Niche Workshop: Answer these simple questions to discover the niche where you’re most comfortable and where you can be outstanding right now. Know that where you start is just the beginning. Les went from speaking to children in schools to earning tens of thousands speaking for corporations.
• The Zero-Cost Referral Machine: Learn 5 ways to tap into the wealth-geyser of personal recommendations… the source of 95% of all speaking gigs. Allow this to snowball your business even if you cannot afford to print business cards.
• The $0 Vs. $5,000 Phenomenon: How compete against speakers who charge nothing, and still get hired to speak for thousands. This one technique alone makes you impossible to ignore in your niche.
• What Les did before he had a reputation. The unconventional Guerilla marketing tactic that often gets people to move things around to book you as a speaker. Les used this to get booked at the LAST MINUTE to speak at Success Magazine’s first convention.
• Plus Much, Much More….
You’ll Discover How To Overcome Every Stubborn Fear, Jitter, and Stutter. You’ll learn to calm every tense and anxious nerve in your body to deliver a smooth, relaxed presentation that looks (and feels) like you’ve been speaking for years!
• 17 points for delivering a dynamic presentation. Blow your audience away by reaching deep into their hearts, minds and souls and NEVER punish them with a dry, memorized speech again!
• The Speaking ‘Template’ that lets you modify your presentations on the fly. With this simple format, you can give a presentation at a moment’s notice, and your audience will believe you had months to prepare.
• Les reveals his invaluable tool for customizing your speech for any audience. Learn how to get your client to hand over the recipe for the ideal customized presentation. Exposes taboo topics that lead to embarrassment or failure, and much more.
• How to turn nervousness into positive energy so your audience only sees you as a charismatic.
• How to control your own emotions on stage, like the time Les’s brother was deployed to serve in the Persian Gulf war. Seconds before Les stepped on stage, he was told the war had just started. You’ll discover how Les maintained his composure under emotional stress, and how you can too.
Discover How To Tell Stories that Keep Your Audience in the Palm of Your HandEvery great speaker knows storytelling is the secret sauce that dissolves fear, doubt and hesitation… massages emotions… and allows you to change how people think, feel and behave.
When you tell stories as Les teaches, you’ll open up vast reservoirs of opportunity to create a loyal following, increase sales from the platform, and enjoy a rich and satisfying career.
• Story Strategy Break-downs: Watch Les Brown tell you some of his stories… reveal the techniques he’s using… then break down the details, so you can copy his proven storytelling template to captivate and inspire your own audiences with ease.
• How to tap into a limitless supply of story material – discover how Les mesmerizes audiences with the stories of other people and how you can do the same.
• 6 questions that make your stories come alive and skyrocket your engagement with each unique audience (Hint: don’t risk underwhelming your audience by telling your stories the same way every time).
• How to use pictures, illustrations and humor to magnify your story’s emotional wallop and burn a lasting imprint of you and your message within the minds and hearts of your audience.
• The 3 questions your stories must answer in every presentation you give. Plus watch Les follow his own advice with a live example, so you easily inject them into your stories to develop and strengthen audience rapport.
• And much, much more!
Learn by Example: Some of the Stories Your Hear…
• Watch as Les tells you the hilarious story of how he turned an embarrassing misfortune into a humorous uproar by poking fun at himself (keep this one in your back pocket to save yourself from humiliation).
• The earie childhood story of Les Brown’s mother, the ghost appearance and why it caused her to leave home to live on her own at age 13.
• The story of Tawana Williams, a woman born with no arms, and how she inspires people to abandon their most stubborn excuses and go live their dreams.
Welcome to Les Brown’s exclusive inner circle! You’ll be part of an elite group who receive exclusive ongoing content and special opportunities not revealed to anyone else.