Robin Robins – Backup And Disaster Recovery Marketing System 2017
I’ve compiled the BEST strategies, campaigns, scripts, and presentations for marketing and selling BDR and put them together with best practices for delivering BDR solutions into one turn key system. Not only will you get a step-by-step process for getting more of your existing clients signed with your BDR solution, you’ll also get an easy to follow, simple to implement, paint-by-numbers guide to drumming up new BDR clients. On top of that, you’ll get detailed information on BDR best practices including pricing models, recommended solution providers, and agreement structures.
This Program Consists Of:
- A series of online training videos that will show you a formulaic process for marketing backup and disaster recoverysolutions that has been tested and proven to work by other MSPs.
- Fill-in-the-blank marketing templates you can “cut and paste” to start attracting more and better quality clients.
- Access to a Members-Only portal that will enable you to post questions and engage in conversations with other smart, marketing-savvy MSPs about selling, pricing your services, vendors, operational issues and much, much more.
Here Are A Few Of The Marketing Templates And Tools You’ll Receive:
- A fill-in-the-blank marketing plan and checklist for launching your BDR service; this simple plan will take all the guesswork out of what to do, when to do it and in what order.
- “Cut-and-paste” direct mail, e-mail and telemarketing templates you can instantly use to promote your backup service to both existing and NEW customers.
- The “2-Hour Marketing Miracle” Lunch And Learn Seminar-In-A-Box that has already been created, tested, and proven to work. This single seminar has already generated from $30,000 to as much as $230,000 in new sales in a single afternoon. You’ll get everything you need to plan, promote and deliver a tremendously profitable lunch and learn session, including e-mails, direct mail, web forms, confirmation letters, a PowerPoint presentation and much more! This material ALONE is worth the entire program’s membership fee.
- A “wedge” letter that will charm new clients away from your biggest competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them or doing anything unethical, backhanded or sneaky.
- The results of our BDR survey; this document reveals which solutions and vendors most of your peers are selling, what services they are bundling together and how they are pricing it.
- A word-for-word telemarketing script that will not only get you in the doors of more new clients but will also secure you appointments with C-level decision makers faster than anything you’ve ever tried before.
- A web site marketing strategy that will put your company front and center for companies that are searching for backup and disaster recovery services RIGHT NOW, and will get them to eagerly give you their contact information.
- A complete word-for-word script you can use to overcome common sales objections and sell more BDR solutions. If you’ve ever been stumped by sales objections that you just couldn’t seem to overcome, this script will be a life-saver.
- White paper templates that you can modify and use to educate your prospects about your BDR solution and make it very clear why they need to rip and replace their old tape or online back-up.
- Ready-to-go articles on the subject of backup and disaster recovery that will be easy (and effective) filler for e-mail newsletters, press releases, blog postings and web content.
But, I Already Own The Toolkit…Why Would I Need This System?
These are BDR specific marketing campaigns co-developed by some of our top clients who have used them successfully. These specific campaigns are not included as part of the Toolkit program….
I’ve been in the IT industry a long time, taking care of networks and selling IT services; but I can honestly say that I have learned more in these seven weeks in your program about marketing than over my entire career. My head is ready to explode, and I mean that as a compliment to you. I find myself listening to your programs multiple times in order to soak it all in; and every time I listen, I find a new idea or a key point that I missed before.
But most importantly, you’re 100% authentic. Some people might think you’re too direct, but I appreciate your candor and telling it like it is. There is so much value in what you do that I wanted to let you know and give you encouragement to keep doing what you’re doing. Thank you!”
Wally Moore, dts|infotech
Linda Lynch, KI Technology
Lynda Wagner, NewTeq Computer Services
Howard Cunningham, Macro Systems, LLC
Mark Marley, Network Computer Solutions, LLC
Tim Conkle, Roland Technology
Wendy Gaunt, CIO Services
Jennifer Holmes, MIS Solutions, Inc….